Area Programming

of 5
All materials on our website are shared by users. If you have any questions about copyright issues, please report us to resolve them. We are always happy to assist you.
Information Report
Category:

Articles & News Stories

Published:

Views: 9 | Pages: 5

Extension: PDF | Download: 0

Share
Description
area programming of oceanarium
Transcript
  S.NO DESIGN CONSIDERATION CASE STUDY CASE STUDY STANDARDS REQUIRED REMARKS 1 (sq.m) 2 (sq.m) AREA(sq.m) 1.5 Art room 40 so so 1.6 Machine room 230 250 250 Around 8% area is appropriate. 1.7 Electrical room 231 175 250 Around 8% area is appropriate. 1.8 Switch room 35 30 40 Approx 2% of mechanical area, is sufficient. 1.9 Transformer room - so Around 2.5% area is sufficient. Total area 3064 1880.6 3030 2 Other services 2.1 Toilets 62 - 60 Around 60m2 area for public toilets and 20m2 area for staff toilets is vital 2.2 Sewage Treatment - - 25 Area for these services is provided according to the need. Tank 2.3 Equipment Store 30 so 30 2.4 Service Area Behind Tanks 250 357.4 25%0FWET Around 25% of the wet display area, is vital for service area for each tank. AREA(300) 2.5 Total Service area, Machine 1350 1464.9 50%0FTHE Total area percentage for total service area -58%- 60% to wet display area, is vital. 4. AREA PROGRAMMING  rooms and Pump house DISPLAY AREA(lSOO} Total 1692 1773 1915 3. Research Area 3.1 Laboratory(medica I 121 64 250 Total 200m2- 300m2 area for Research block is sufficient. Inside this area segregation will be done accordingly. 0.8m2 area I person is desirable. treatment) 3.2 Preparation Room 60 40 60 3.3 Instrument Room 20 16 30 3.4 Technician Store s 4.5 10 3.5 Feeding preparation 150 and storage Total 306 124.5 500 4. Facilities 4.1. Auditorium + 195 204 200/120person lm2 - 2m2 area/ person is desirable. Projection Room 4.2 Lecture Room - 136 120 0.8m2 area I person is desirable. 4.3 Restaurant 400 280 150/100 person lm2-1.5m2area / person is desirable.  4.4 Kitchen 70 82 50 4.5 Gift Shop 88 105 100 Approx 50m2 area is sufficient for Souvenir Shops Total 753 807 620 5. AQUARIUM 5.1 Lobby 60 45 - 55 15% of the total area is desirable for the lobby area. This includes circulation, display, seating and other facilities. 5.2 Information 15 6 - 12 5.3 Galleries(marine 879 650 - 800 heritage museum 5.4 Shark Tank 225 225 - 500 The size of the aquarium tank depends upon the type of species and also on the No. of species. The size of the Aquarium tank- 50%, - 250 It's Observatory area - 25%, - 125 Service area behind the tank - 25%- 125 of the Total Display area, is desirable. 5.5 Sea Otters Tank - 54 - 100 5.6 Back-up pools 195.5 95 - 200 5.7 Marine mammal 406 45.5 - 400 tank 5.8 Costa! reef 267 56 - 350 5.9 Touch Pool/tank 40 50 - 50 5.10 Seaweeds (Kelp) 106 258 - 250 5.11 Coral Reef 700 51 - 450 5.12 Aqua Theatre 254 72 - 250  5.13 Whale tank - - - 500 5.14 Others 1250 1116.2 - 1500 Total 5417 6. Thematic pavilions 220 - 300 (approx.)/pavillio n 7. Polar pavilion 500 8. lagoon 400 9. Tunnel aquarium 120m long 30 m long tunnel 3m wide SOM LONG tunnel corridor TUNNEL 10. 3d& 4d theatre - - 200 (person) 300 11. Display 2000 area(temporary exhibits) circulation - - - 5000 25%-30% CIRCULATION IS DESIRED 12. OUTDOOR AREAS 12.1 Seabird aviary 201 160 200 12.2 Marsh exhibits 60 - 100 12.3 Sea turtle pool 15 6 75 12.4 Amphibian& reptile - - 100 display 12.5 Artificial lake 500 13. Aquarium alley 450
We Need Your Support
Thank you for visiting our website and your interest in our free products and services. We are nonprofit website to share and download documents. To the running of this website, we need your help to support us.

Thanks to everyone for your continued support.

No, Thanks
SAVE OUR EARTH

We need your sign to support Project to invent "SMART AND CONTROLLABLE REFLECTIVE BALLOONS" to cover the Sun and Save Our Earth.

More details...

Sign Now!

We are very appreciated for your Prompt Action!

x